· To reduce school dropout rates and ensure retention of children in schools towards implementation of Right to Education Act 2009, with special focus on ensuring right to education for girl children
· To eliminate the practice of child marriage and to prevent girls falling prey to camp labour
· To encourage children to pursue higher studies
- Drop out campaign is organized every year to create awareness on education.
- Evening study Centre is conducted to help the students in learning well Parents meeting is conducted to promote awareness on sending their children to school regularly
- Sports is involved as a part of curriculum to ensure holistic well-being of the child
- Summer camps is organized to upskill the children’s talents.
- Educational trips are an exposure of cross–learning
RDC has implemented many child-centered activities to encourage children to study further and develop their skills through extracurricular activities. Our Study Centres in Denkanikottai taluk facilitates their educational needs and ensures that children are constantly encouraged to pursue education amidst their difficulties. Apart from that, we have conducted various cultural and sports competitions to keep them active and motivated during this lockdown period, and spread rights-based awareness. All the activities that had been conducted were strictly adhered to COVID guidelines provided by the government.
The purpose of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise… Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.
@JP WEB DEVELOPERS