- To enable the community for protection of forests and rich biodiversity with eco-balance in collaboration with forest department and other stakeholders.
- To enhance the capacity of women towards promotion of gender equality and empowerment of women
- To capacitate women on income generation related to value addition to Non Timber Minor Forest Produces towards safeguard of livelihood rights
- To promote local sustainable economic sources and thereby eliminate bonded labor practices and
- reduce distress migration among Adivasi’s.
- Training on Value addition to Non Timber Minor Forest Produces
- Linkage to digital marketing to increase the profit
- Promoted sustainable agricultural practices
- Advocacy for cultivable lands for tribal
- Linking government and other available schemes and support services for promotion of agriculture in Tribal area
With the support of HCL, RDC has organized series of training on value addition to goods such as (Shikakai, Tamarind, Honey, Amla, Ragi, Pulses , Mustard, etc). These minor forest produces are normally sold at lower rates in the market. A multi- purpose centre is constructed at Gethalli village to train tribal women on packing and marketing these products. This has ensured the economic enhancement of women and many women are coming forward to engage in this initiative to sustain their livelihood. Additionally, we also provide linkages to government and other available schemes for the promotion of agriculture in tribal areas. 500 tribal women are involved in the value addition od the Non – Timber forest products in the center. Strenuous efforts are being taken to register this wing as Farmer producer Company.
@JP WEB DEVELOPERS